Thursday, August 12, 2010

Everything From Good Coffee to The War On Terror

I went to school for English and spent so much time studying writing it isn't funny, and one of my dreams was to do some kind of magazine or newsletter for Christians, Jesus freaks and conservative fundamentalist like myself ;) among other things. That dream has yet to be realized, but I'm pretty excited to get the ball rolling on this blog, so if you like what you see, share it, and follow my blogs...also,

If you have something interesting that you'd like to see discussed or something you'd like to contribute, I'd love to hear from you! Questions, issues to be raised, and interesting topics or quotes would be so fun, so anybody wanting to get involved, please do!

Some of the things I'd like to talk about are theology, politics, revival, patriotism, heroes, literature, testimonies, Zionism, funny stories and also I'm open to suggestions.  

7 comments:

  1. I would like to read more about the lack of leadership in the GOP. I'm deeply concerned that Sarah Palin will get the nomination and I know that she's simply too decisive and polarizing to be electable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know decisiveness was something to be worried about. I'm actually tired of politicians that can't make a choice. I don't think Sarah Palin will run for Pres. though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have concerns about Sarah Palin but not for the same reasons. I dont think u can be too conservative. John McCain showed us that running middle of the road doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I will discuss that in the future, thanks for the suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about her just being a bumbling idiot?

    ReplyDelete
  6. meh, I don't think she's a bumbling idiot. But I also don't think she is Presidential material. I think she would make a good Senator. But we need a real leader, who merits admiration, and people want to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think she would make a good president either, but I think she would have made a better one than Obama. And I don't think she is a bumbling idiot either...

    ReplyDelete