Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Thought for my Critics

It is easy to be misunderstood. I am not telling you that I don't have an arrogant bone in my body. we all do have some kinda pride. If you say you don't, you're probably even prouder! its' kinda like 'you think ye so meek I am twice as meek as you' Anyways, the point is, pride is a sin, we all gotta deal with in lots of different ways.

But some people would have us act pseudo-pious, and feign being humble-by being afriad to speak the truth and talkin all PC and nicety-nice.

Contrary to the opinion of many of my humblest and most pious critics, I do not HATE all the Muslims, or secretly wish the "Pope" would have a heart-attack, or look down my big nose on everybody else. We live in a day when anyone who has the gall to speak the truth without a big apology and disclaimer will be labelled as intolerant, mean-spirited, hateful and proud. but really, we need to smarten up and realize that all this is, is smoke and mirrors to distract from the truth. When somone has no defence for something they kow is wrong and false they bait and switch and call you names. We should be smarter than this. We should not fall for it.

I have LOVE in my heart. lots of it! That is the truth. And the more you love the innocent, the less you will want to tolerate predators! The more you love what is good and wholesome, the more yo will be digusted by the unholy and impure.

Islam, for example, has victimized MILLIONS of Arab people. I HATE Islam, because I care for the well-being of the Islamic PEOPLE. I want them to be free of all of that stuff. I want them to be able to see and hear the superior message of redemption that is in the blood of Jesus, as opposed to the violent, hate-filled, suicide-bombing mentality-message of Muhammed. It isn't that I think I am better because I am from the West or because of the color of my skin, or that I have a superior brain, or any such thing. it isnt that I am a bigot, or intolerant. I just want people to know the True God who brings peace and blessings not warlords, and rape and beheadings, and acid attacks, and suicide bombings! If people followed the teachings of Jesus, we would all be giving, forgiving, helping, treating each other as we wanted to be treated, working hard, etc. If we followed the teachings of Muhammed, we'd have...Afghanistan. What some people don't realize is that there are many people in Arab nations etc, who are hungry to hear about Jesus Christ, but they are also afraid for their lives because of muslim aggression and violence. So don't think for a second that I hate Arabs, I pray for them all the time. I pray for moslims to turn to Christ.

I have catholic relatives, so of course i don't hate catholics! Lets not be ridiculous! Nonetheless, i am NOT ashamed in the slightest to renounce Rome! The Vatican has burned thousands and thousands of people who have the same faith as me at the stake. So no, I do not respect that "Church" in the slightest bit. And I don't have to. That doesn't make me a bad person. it doesn't make me intolerant and mean, it makes me a man of integrity. If you are muslim, or catholic, or atheist, or any other ideology-I guarntee you that if you come to my house, you will be met with hospitality and politeness! I do NOT have to agree with your ideas in order to respect you as a human being, created in the image of God.

People wonder why I harp on the celebritards like Lady gaga, and whoever else may come to mind, it is NOT because I hate them, it is because the stuff that they pollute the airwaves with is having a negative impact on young people and on our society, and it would do a lot of people some good to get a little bit of perspective and realize that everything that comes from Hollywood is NOt Gospel truth, as a matter of fact, like it or lump it, but most of the people that come out of that town are the worst and most base kind of citizens this country has to offer. Their morals and priorities are completely out of wack. Does my practice of common sense make me a hater? No, it doesn't. I may offend some of your sensibilities. But in the long run, if it helps someone to snap out of it and realize that they've been succumbing to the mass media hypnosis, the postmodern spell or curse to be more specific, that they've beeen lulled into complacency and their thinking has been polluted and poisoned, then it is worth it!

There is a lot of filth all over the internet, the radio, the tv, the magazines. let's Spread some wholesomeness around. let's spread some honesty around. let's spread some truth and Scriptures around! Spread the Good Word! And let the wholesome words of the Gospel of John and the proverbs of Solomon replace the words of the ladies on the view and the singers on the radio. Let the songs in Psalms replace the negative songs you listen to. There is a lot more for all of us, than just the same old nonsense from hollywood, and psycho-babble, and complainging radio shows and complaining about the economy! There is a lot of beautiful poetry, helpful sermons, godly music, sincere testimonies and conversation, and above it all, there are sixty-six books packed full of heavenly Wisdom and Revelation in the King James Bible! Read it, think about it, meditate on it, memorize it, spread it around! It wil change your life! And you'll start to love God and hate the devil's world! And you'll find yourself agreeing with me a little bit when I point out the evils of islam, the roman church and pop culture! Peace.

2 comments:

  1. very well said Micah! I think I'm one of your biggest fans :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so! Thanks for the support! I appreciate it, and the comments.

    ReplyDelete