Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thing I Know & Things I Do Not Know

Life has taken me places I didn't expect to go and made me someone I didn't expect to be. I've realized recently, that I'm a lot more "Sensitive" than I previously realized. it really does get to me and hurts me inside when someone says something bad about me, especialy if it is behind my back or if I thought the person was a friend...sadly, that is just the way life is, and I have to learn to deal with that and not let it get to me so much.

I have also realized that there are many things that I just do not know. I may have somewhat of an opinion formed, or an instinct, but I do not have all the answers to everything. That does not make me a compromiser, or a liberal, lol It just is what it is. It can be fun to be dogmatic all the time, but I just don't have that kind of confidence anymore. interestingly, some people see my own doubts, or struggles or growing as some kind of double-standard or hypocrisy, which is ridiculous. I am not the final authority, I am not Jesus.

Sometimes people have this preconceived idea that I am judging them in their personal lives, I don't know why, they just assume. Well, let me tell you, I don't. I TRY to do what I think is best and right for ME, i don't sit back and judge your personal decisions, if you think I am, its in your head, believe me, I'm not. When someone takes a "Liberty" in their own lives, I do not judge them. I do not know your heart nor do I claim to. I think sometimes people take their shakey consciences, and project that guilty feeling onto someone else. Please don't do that to me. If something doesn't sit well with you, you need to deal with that on your own, I am NO ONE else's moral compass. I never could be nor would I want to be.

One of the biggest reasons we all feel so bogged down and stressed half the time, is because we're always worrying about what someone else is doing. I will not do that anymore. Where you go and who you go with and what you do is entirely up to you, and I hope the best for you. If someone sincerely asked me what my opinion was on something in their lives, I might give MY opinion, simply because they asked, but that's as far as it goes.

I'm not sure if I'm expressing this right or not. What I'm trying to say is that we all bear our own burdens. nobody can do it for us. and all we can do for each other is be kind and encouraging, support each other, pray for each other. it's like the whole Christmas thing " good will toward all men" That's all I want to have is good will. I'm tired of anything else.

I think it might be a time for mother's wisdom, If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all-lol

I always liked Laura Bush because of that. she said she would try to find something nice to say about EVERYONE! Not a bad idea. and Laura Bush is certainly one of the classiest, kindest woman I've ever seen. I greatly admire that lady. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment