Thursday, February 17, 2011

Infinity

You cannot outpray God, you cannot outgive God, you cannot outlive God, you cannot out-seek God, you cannot out-learn God. He is infinite, eternal, never-ending, the more you seek Him the more you can find Him. The more you ask, the more you receive.

I have been overwhelmed lately, learning more and more about the profound reality of God. Experiencing His presence, His moving, His love...

receiving new blessings, burdens, and praises.

God is bigger than any of us have imagined. He is stronger than we give Him credit for. He is able, able to deliver, to do miracles, to save, to convict, to move-to answer prayer! He has a plan! He has a way.

Have we 'limitted' Him? Have we 'sold Him short?' It is possible.

We see things so physically. So carnally. So modernly, so postmodernly....so "Practically"

But GOD is SUPERNATURAL, Holy, Awesome, Powerful---ALL-POWERFUL! He is the perfect fulfilment of Messianic prophecy. His Wisdom is beyond description. His blood is perfect and powerful. His Word is Living!

I am in awe. I am humbled. In some ways, I am less dogmatic. But I am 'dogmatic' about who He is. He is-the LORD Jesus Christ, the Son of God!

God, let me know YOU. let me be in You. Keep me in Your ways. Defend me from my enemies, In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment