Saturday, April 16, 2011

Falling

The more I have my eyes and put my faith in what Jesus did on the cross-the more the Holy Spirit is able to work in my life-and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty, therefore, the more I focus on the cross, the more I am free from sin's bondage.

Revelation 12:11
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Galations 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

The life which I now live in the flesh I LIVE BY THE FAITH OF THE SON OF GOD.

Despite all of the wonderful enlightenment I have had in my life about the love of Christ, I have had a few days where I was out of sorts. There is really only ONE reason for it. I get my eyes off of Christ and the power of His blood and onto people, situations, and details of life. It is easy to do, you can even have your eyes on things that seem good and spiritual, but if you get your eyes onto your own performance (self-rightouesness) even for two minutes, I let go of the ONE thing that brings victory and freedom into my life!

If you start to have your eyes opened to the wonder of Christ's love and then you fall down and screw up, do not be discouraged or doubt, just realize the answer now is the same that it was yesterday. Look and live-look to Jesus now and live.

There is NO hope for us in other people. There is no hope in programs, in religion, not even good programs and true religion, our hope is in Christ alone. Now I know it is easy to roll our eyes and say oh just what I need another ciche. But if it feels like a cliche to you, then believe me, you havent had your eyes opened up as of yet because there was a time when I also thought it was a cliche but it isn't. 

I'm not saying it is all in Jesus because it sounds like the Christian thing to say, I'm being quite serious.  The message of the Christian faith is found in the cross of Christ, in the Person of Christ.

Being buried with Christ and risen again with Him, is the way that we are touched with a Supernatural presence-the Holy Spirit. The fruit of the Spirit-love, joy, peace, longsuffering, goodness, faith, temperance,gentleness, faith-will Overflow from your heart and life when the Holy Spirit is working in You. When you put your faith in Jesus Christ because of what He did by dying on the cross, shedding His blood and rising from the grave-you're imparted with the presence of God in the form of His wonderful Holy Spirit. You will see supernatural things happening in your life-filling you with joy unspeakable and full of glory, a love that is unchangable and peace that surpasseth all understanding! And this supernatural work of the Gospel of Jesus Christ the Lord is what causes changed lives, testimonies, great awakenings, bravery in the face of persecution such as Stephen forgiving those that stoned him, CHristians amazing bravery and heroism in the colliseum, etc.

The Victory and Liberty of Christianity that have set "it" apart from all else is the Gospel of Jesus Christ, it is by the blood of Jesus Christ and the word of our testimony that Christians overcome the Devil and his persecution and opposition. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment