Friday, June 22, 2012

the Cosmic Dance, the Sublime Orchestra, the Eternal Narrative

Someone asked me a question, WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?

I believe in Jesus Christ.

You know, your belief, what you believe, drives your entire life whether you realize it or not. As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he. It's what you believe that makes you the person you are. Jesus Christ is worthy of your belief, your confidence, your faith.

My belief tells me who I am and therefore, where I'm going....

My destiny is to be with Christ because I am in Christ.

Jesus is my Creator, therefore I am a creation of God.

Jesus is my friend, therefore I am a friend of God.

Jesus is my Saviour therefore I am safe from sin and Hell.

The essence of Wisdom, Virtue, Beauty, and Power is found in the person of Jesus Christ.

The 'essence of existance' is in the Great "I AM"

The value of our fellow man is found in the love God demonstrates and the fact that we're created in His image.

Everything that is worthwhile and good comes from Him.


You can get enveloped in an ocean of grace and beauty, you can experience the light, warmth & glory of the presence and love of the Creator. The sustainer of life. The Giver of Eternal Life, Eternal life Himself. Awesome!

You were given life, you were made a living soul so that you could partake in the glory and fellowship of God for His pleasure. What a privelege! What a purpose! What an existance.

Think of the stars, in their beautiful shining, the planets in their powerful orbits, the nebula in it's mysterious beauty-all these-creations of God-partaking in the beautiful, graceful dance of the universe-But NONE of these sublime objects are able to willingly, consciously, personally partake in the glory of this cosmic dance. But we, we are able to decide, to commit, to yield, to surrender, and to love our Creator and Redeemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment