Monday, July 16, 2012

I believe there is power in positive thinking and I believe it is a principle found in Philippians.

I believe that parents should nurture their children not intimidate, threaten and shame them!

I believe God IS love.

I believe that the saved person is Beloved, Accepted, Fully forgiven, valuable, beautiful and has a good future.

I believe that liberty is a necessity-it is not to be done without-give me liberty or give me death. I believe we have a free will because I believe that God has given it to us. I do not believe in Calvinism.

I do not believe that we must grovel and say self-deprecating things and subject ourselves to all kinds of neglect and abuse to prove that we are humble. I do not believe that self-loathing is a virtue, nor do I swallow the platitude that anyone 'hates themselves.'

I believe that ALL people should be treated with dignity. Not just people who you think you can get something out of. I believe that basic respect is owed to ALL human beings but that the respect some people claim they deserve is actually "Honor" and Honor is earned!

Some people pull the respect card whenever you disagree with them or reject their bad behavior. But they don't know what respect is.

I believe kindness is extremely important. I believe name calling is a bad idea. I believe arrogance is uncalled for.

I do not believe I am in competition with everyone around me.

I believe jealousy, envy and too much emphasis on competition is counter-productive.

I do not believe that I need to be better than anyone else, nor do I believe I am any worse.

I believe if you respect others, you'll respect yourself.

I believe I have spent way too much time in my life listening to negativity, pettiness, insecurity and a "No" mentality.

I do believe it is better to be known for what you are for than what you are against.

I do not believe any of us should be victims.

It is time for people to stand up and say No More Victims, and put bullies everywhere in their place. And is funny as it may sound to some, some of these bullies just need a hug and to be loved!
Sadly, a true narcissist can't be helped by human love because they don't know how to receive it, your best way of dealing with them is to RUN as fast as you can.

I believe that forgiveness means letting go and leaving it in God's hands not making excuses for unacceptable behavior.

This is some stuff that I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment